Tuesday 20 January 2009

Big Chef shows Little Chef how shit they are!

Anyone been watching Heston Blumenthal trying to revive little chef in Big Chef takes on Little Chef? As a chef myself it's painful to watch someone who that much pride in what they do being shot down by people who are more than happy to eat what can only be compared to dog faeces. I almost went to a little chef on the way back from alton towers a few years ago, me and my freinds decided to stop outside mcdonalds and eat what we found in the bins though.

What especially pissed me off was some lame brain who had worked in little chef for 25 years laughing and joking about Heston's attempts to essentially save his job. They thought it was preposterous to put an oyster in hotpot, what thats prolly inaccurate they may not know what presposterous means. I was unsurprised that his food wasn't well recieved given the calibur of the customers, but what they really didn't get was what he was trying to do. You don't have to be posh to enjoy good food, you don't have to be well off to enjoy good food. People who eat shit do so cause they've never broadened their pallet and generally have no wish to. And thats something that'll get passed down to their kids fact.

If I walked into a little chef ( lol ) and found that the menu had been designed by none other than Heston Blumenthal I'd know I was in for a treat. I love the way he can innovate any meal, and all the nay-sayers could do was complain about, well everything. I say let them eat shit!

That prat peglar, the chief executive of little chef did a damn good impresssion of david brent too splurting out business bollocks telling Heston to make radical changes to the meals all the while the plebs in the resteraunts are crying about having to boil egg in the bag instead of microwaving it. another good one was one woman who didn't like the menu cause it didn't have pictures so people who can't read know what they're ordering, I'm sorry! people who can't read, who the hell can't read, I read lord of the rings when I was 7. Rtards. Oh yeah and you should care what wood was used to smoke your fish CAUSE IT FUCKING MATTERS.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the show pans out. I'll rant about it later

No comments:

Post a Comment