Friday 30 January 2009

If I start to turn make damn sure you shoot me - what about if your beard starts to turn? can I shoot that?

The other night I had to get into a garage with an infected dog and get my bike out, I got bitten but I was ok. I got my bike out of the garage and had to get into into the back of a van quickly.

Then I drove to my uncles house, but it wasn't his house and he wasn't there. I went inside with someone , ended up finding something I didn't like. Don't know what is was though. I found my uncle down the street and he got in the back of the van.

We drove across a some fields for a while, then I started driving it on the rail tracks cause the van didnt have any tires, after a while I crashed into a kind of metal frame thing on the track. I think I was alone by then. Then I climbed a tree. End

No comments:

Post a Comment